Oral Presentations Guideline
As a speaker at ICBM2018, please note the following
- Paper presenter(s) will have 10 minutes for presentation and 05 minutes for question and answers. Please plan your talk for 10 minutes.
- Prepare your presentation with PowerPoint. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible. Take your presentation to the respective secession room at least 15 minutes prior to the session starts to copy your presentation to the computer. IT assistant will be in the secession Room.
- You should bring your power point presentation in a pen drive on the day of the presentation (6th December 2018)
- Each parallel session room is equipped with Laptop computers running Windows and Microsoft Office and multimedia Projector.
- Arrive in session room 15 minutes before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the session convener.
- Certificate will be awarded only to the presenter.
- You should confirm the presenter’s name(s) by the 15th of November 2018.
- Best research paper from each track will be selected and awarded with a certificate. Thus, authors are requested to stay till the end of the day’s proceedings.
- Please provide the evidence of your payments to the registration desk on the conference day.
ICBM – 2018
ICBM of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce (FMSC) at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura is an annual journey of many academics and industry experts who await the opportunity of knowledge discovery. It has become a leading Business Management Conference in South Asia, serving the intellectuals of a broad spectrum of disciplines, locally and internationally. The Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce proudly announces its 15th ICBM, which would be the forum for those who Manage Sustainability through Going Green.
Sustainability through Going Green: Opportunities and Challenges for Business’
Completed research papers, research-in-progress papers and case studies are welcome under the following tracks and other allied fields in business management.
- Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Economics, Public Policy, Law & Education
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Managing Small Enterprises
- Leadership, Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
- Marketing, Real Estate & Business Management
- Technology & Operations and Service Management
- JCIBG: Authors have the opportunity of publishing in a special issue of The Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government (JCIBG). JCIBG is indexed at EBSCOHOST and ranked by the ABDC. The journal is published by Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
- SSRN: ICBM publishes post-conference proceedings, and will be made available at Social Science Research Network.
- VJM: Selected papers will be published in a special issue of: Vidyodaya Journal of Management (VJM), December 2017 Volume 3, Issue 2. VJM is a biannual scholarly journal published by FMSC, USJ.
ICBM awards the best three papers of each track.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
||31st May 2018|
|Full paper submission
||31st August 2018|
|Notification of acceptance||30th September 2018|
|Camera ready paper||31st October 2018|
|Early bird registration
||1st October 2018|
|Conference Day||6th December 2018|