We kindly encourage prospective authors to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of full research papers. We invite high quality research papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Business Management addressing the theme and the tracks of the conference.
The 19th ICBM will be held on 9th and 10th of December, 2022 under the theme of “Equitable Recovery Amidst Economic Crisis: Post-Pandemic Challenges and the Way Forward”, in Colombo Sri Lanka. The ICBM is a prestigious event annually organized by the FMSC to provide an international platform for academics, researchers, practitioners and PhD students to share their research findings.
The ICBM 2022 solicits contributions of papers that address the theme and the tracks of the conference. All full paper submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research depth, and relevance to the Conference themes and topics.
- Accounting for Sustainability in Disruption
- Business Law and Regulatory System
- Business Strategies in Crises
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Economics, Public Policy and Development
- Education Management, Hybrid Learning and E- Learning
- Entrepreneurship, Small Business Management and Innovation
- Finance Innovation and Sustainable Strategies
- Global Business Management
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Information Systems and Digital Transformation
- Knowledge Management and Learning Organizations
- Leading and Managing People in Organizations
- Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Operations and Technology Management
- Real Estate Management and Valuation
- Sustainability, Governance, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
ICBM 2022 Best Paper Award
This will be awarded to the author or authors judged to have prepared and presented the best paper for each track of ICBM2022. Selection will be made by panel of experts based upon a review of the written paper and a critique of the paper presentation.
Full Paper – Author Guideline
The authors should adhere to the given guidelines when preparing a full paper to be submitted to the ICBM 2022. Early submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner.
Please note that paper submission guidelines should strictly be followed by authors. Author (s) should affirm that the material has not published previously.